Followers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Landed

I'm listening to Ben Folds and drinking a Pepsi while typing in the library on a computer at a terminal in a large room of terminals. The room is large, open, and closed off by the library's main stairwell heading up to the top floor. It is decorated by Picasso prints and faux plants. From my seat, I can look to my right out a window through open vertical blinds into the darkness which reveals only dim orange lights, however, I know what the scene looks like in the daytime and can picture it.

Now George Harrison is playing randomized on my iPod. I feel absolved. Who wouldn't listening to him? He is this beautiful mix of Christian and Hindu ideals through music. Both religions are very inclusive and expansive. When it comes down to it, they're all saying the same thing. Peace, love, and compassion, right people? Open your heart!

No comments: